Thursday, September 9, 2010

art and food




this weekend was full of food, fun and a little bit of art. Saturday morning I helped Kelsey Nicholson take down her show at Michael Rosenthal Gallery. We enjoyed some delicious and beautiful lattes next door from Four Barrel coffee. Kelsey is a wonderful bay area artist and a lover of dogs. Look out for other upcoming show by clicking on her link above. I thank Kelsey for keeping me motivated about making and thinking creatively these days.



Lately most of my creativity has been in designing mugs and cooking. Last week I through on some grilled cheese sandwiches on the bbq, filled with heirloom tomatoes, soaked in balsamic and oil, cabot cheddar on some wheat bread. And yes people grilled fluffer nutters on white bread! It was actually really delicious!




No comments: